Monday, December 19, 2011

My TriVita Journey

My Journey to Becoming a TriVita Affiliate

In June of 2011 I found myself laying in a hospital bed after suffering from a mini-stroke. At that time I was 31 years old. My body was in good shape but mentally I was a complete train-wreck.

I was working in Corporate America as a Sales Manager for one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. Prior to my mini-stroke I was working 65-80 hours per week and traveling all over the U.S. and Canada. I was neglecting my family, friends and health because I put my "job" before my life. I was "living to work and not working to live."

As I laid in the hospital and listened to the constant beeping of the heart rate monitor I started to reflect on life. I asked myself one question, "Why do I exist?" I exist to be the best husband, father, friend and mentor to those around me. It was not until I finally asked myself this one simple question that I finally realized that my life purpose was to help others. I now realize that there is more to life than "work."

Quickly after returning home from the hospital I started exploring other income options. I have always been an entrepreneur and over the past 9 years I have started several online businesses. Back in 2002 my wife (girlfriend at the time) and I were completely broke and desperate so we started selling all of our unwanted items on eBay. After making some extra income I realized the earning potential and I took immediate action. By 2007 I had achieved Gold Powerseller status on eBay selling over a quarter million dollars worth of inventory.

I knew I could always go back to eBay but that business model takes a tremendous amount of time and energy. If I went this route I would probably be back in the hospital in no time. I really wanted to find a way to help people that were struggling in this economy. After dinner one night I decided to start a blog that was dedicated to teaching others about home based businesses and online income opportunities. The next day Eric Land Mentoring was born! I love writing and it was a great stress reliever.


Stumbling Across the TriVita Affiliate Opportunity

Shortly after starting my blog I was online one day searching for ways to better my health. The "Corporate America" stress had taken a toll on my body and during the stay in the hospital my Triglycerides were at 751 (should be 150 or lower). A past co-worker of mine had heard about my mini-stroke and called to introduce me to a product called "Nopalea." I started to do some further research and I discovered that Nopalea was produced by a company called TriVita. I also discovered that I could earn extra income as a TriVita affiliate.

To make a long story even longer I quickly did a "Google" search on TriVita because I knew that they sold their products using network marketing methods. To my surprise, I could not find one negative thing about TriVita. To me, this did not seem possible. A network marketing company that is over 10 years old with zero to none negative online comments? Current and past TriVita affiliate members had nothing but positive things to say about the company. Here is what I discovered during my research:

- TriVita was founded in 1999

- Annual Sales of $100,000,000

- Over 2,000,000 customers

- 15,000+ Affiliate Members

- Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau

- "Customer Model" vs. typical "Distribution Model."

The "Customer Model" was very appealing to me. TriVita advertises through print and TV media to obtain customers for their products. As a TriVita "Affiliate Member" you can buy the rights to these customers. By doing so you get commissions for the products that they buy as long as they are a TriVita customer. Unlike typical network marketing companies, TriVita has an incredibly high customer to affiliate ratio. Usually the distributors far out number the customers making it very challenging to build a business. The TriVita Affiliate program was exactly what I was looking for. I could help others with their health and I could help others make some extra income during these tough economic times. I signed up as a free Trivita Affiliate and joined Mike Riedmiller's incredible team.


From TriVita Affiliate to TriVita Director

Fast forward to mid-November and I am now a TriVita Director and a full-time internet marketer. I said "goodbye" to my 6-figure a year job on September 2nd, 2011 so that I could pursue my dreams of being my own boss. My health is back on track and I am now able to be an incredible father to my children and husband to my wife. I get to take my son to kindergarten every day and I get to go on field trips with my daughters pre-school class.

I can finally say that I own my own life! I am beyond thankful each and every day that I stumbled across the TriVita Affiliate opportunity. Whether you are currently looking to start your own home based business or maybe just make some extra income the TriVita affiliate opportunity is worth taking a look at. It certainly has made a positive impact on my life.

My goal is to become a TriVita Presidential Director by the end of 2012! Who's coming with me? It's to take back your life. Sign up as a free TriVita Affiliate member today and let's get started.
"Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile."
- Vince Lombardi
Trivita Affiliate








Trivita Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment