Thursday, December 22, 2011

7 Reasons Why I Joined TriVita

What Makes TriVita Unique?

Prior to becoming an Affiliate for TriVita I did my due diligence and researched a LOT of home based businesses. If you are reading this post chances are you might be doing your own research and I commend you for that. There are thousands upon thousands of home based businesses in the U.S. and finding the right one can be challenging.

A lot of my research was conducted using my good friend "Google" and I was shocked to see that there was so much positive online information for TriVita (from both current and past Affiliates). I "Googled" a lot of network marketing companies in my search for the right business opportunity and TriVita was the only company that did not have pages and pages of negative online posts.

After struggling to find any negative information about the company I learned that they offer a co-op advertising program where affiliates can purchase customers (not leads, actual customers). Once I found out that I could buy the rights to customers and earn commissions of their orders I immediately signed up and I'm incredibly happy that I did!

 

The Top 7 Reasons Why I Decided TriVita Was Right For Me

 

7) Leadership - After conducting my research it was obvious to me that TriVita had a incredible group of passionate leaders that were willing to teach new affiliates. Typically, with most network marketing companies you do not have contact with the top leaders and producers. They are either too busy or they just don't care about helping you. I am very passionate about helping others so I knew this would be a good fit!

**As a TriVita leader, I am taking my team to the next level by offering an online training blog that anyone on my team can access for free anytime of the day. This training area shows my team the exact steps that they need to take in order to be successful in this business. I am also available via email, phone, and Skype whenever my team needs me! TOGETHER, we will build your business! 970-223-4171

6) Weekly Direct Deposits - TriVita pays us (Affiliates) via direct deposit straight into our bank accounts on a weekly basis. You can also choose to have your funds added to a debit card if you wish.

5) 100% Product Guarantee - How many health and wellness companies do you know that offer a full 60-day empty bottle money back guarantee? Every single one of TriVita's products (over 45) comes with this guarantee! If a customers is not completely satisfied with any TriVita product (even after using it), they can get their money back. With a current return rate of less than 1% it should be clear that they have incredible products!

4) Unique Products - The majority of juice products in the health and wellness marketplace are either an energy or vitamin drink. TriVita has a product called Nopalea that comes from the Sonoran Desert and helps to reduce inflammation which can be the cause of chronic pain and a lot of health problems. So far, they have sold over 3 Million bottles (to actual customers) and the testimonials are incredible!

3) Solid Track Record - Did you know that any company that has been in business for less than 5 years is considered a "start-up?" Unfortunately, over 99% of these companies will fail. Companies that are less than 1 year old have an even higher failure rate. TriVita opened their doors in 1999 and with 13 years of experience they have a solid business foundation that continues to grow.

2) Back-End Marketing - TriVita sends both Customers and Affiliates a color product catalog and a Health Publication called the VitaJournal every month in the mail to insure re-orders from your customers which means more commissions for you! In addition to the catalog and VitaJournal they also send email specials and health updates on a consistent basis.

1) Customer Acquisition - In my humble opinion, this is by far the number one reason why anyone should join TriVita. TriVita runs infomercials on major networks for their specific products like Nopalea and B-12 (you have probably seen one). As an affiliate you can purchase the rights to these customers and by doing so you start to earn commissions from their purchases.

In typical network marketing opportunities you are forced to try and find your own customers. If you have not watched my video on the home page I invite you to do so. It will show you the difference between the typical network marketing "distributor model" and TriVita's "customer model."

 

It's 100% FREE to Join As a TriVita Affiliate

 

After reading the above I would be shocked if you were "still on the fence." Fortunately for you there is absolutely NO cost to enroll as an Affiliate Member. I would invite you to sign up as a TriVita Affiliate and you can take a look around and learn more about the company and business opportunity.

TriVita is growing at record numbers and now is a perfect time to join one of the fastest growing TriVita teams! Once you enroll you will receive a welcome email from me. I will personally work with you every step of the way to insure that you are reaching the level of success that you want! Don't try and build a business alone - as a TEAM we are much stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment