Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Path To Achieving MLM Success

The past few months have been nothing short of a complete whirlwind! Where did time go? Here we are just a week away from Christmas and it feels like I was just swimming in the pool with my kids. It also feels like it was just yesterday that I said farewell to Corporate America! I left my day job on September 2nd, 2011 to go full-time in my internet and network marketing business.

I decided to write this blog post for individuals that are struggling to achieve MLM success. Trust me when I say that anyone can be successful in this industry if they have the right training and resources. I struggled in this industry for years and it wasn't until I tapped into the right training and mentoring that I was able to finally start growing my business.

I thought long and hard about writing this post because it does give away a lot of my secrets. However, the network marketing niche is HUGE and I want to help out as many people as I possibly can.


The MLM Success eBook That Transformed My Business



Are you constantly harassing your friends and family members to join your business? Are you wondering around shopping malls looking for prospects? I clearly remember doing all of these things. I remember how much I hated doing them! It is not a fun way to try and build a business! Trust me when I say that harassing your friends and family and walking around Walmart will not help you reach MLM success.

Thankfully, I stumbled across a new network marketing philosophy and methodology that has completely transformed my mindset. I now understand the importance of Attraction Marketing. I was doing some online research trying to figure out how others were achieving MLM success and I found a book called Magnetic Sponsoring.

After reading this book I finally realized that I could build a network marketing business using the power of the internet. I read that book in October and three months later I have a network marketing organization that just surpassed 200 individuals!


Learn MLM Success Blogging Strategies



After reading Magnetic Sponsoring I knew that I needed to start a blog that was dedicated to the network marketing niche so that's exactly what I did. Unfortunately, I knew nothing about SEO, keywords, "alt tags" or getting lots of traffic. I figured I could just start writing and people would somehow find me. Nope, unfortunately it doesn't work that way One of my mentors (David Wood) offered an internet marketing training program called the Perpetual Funnel System so I went ahead and purchased it.

I implemented exactly what I learned and now my blog is getting 500 unique visitors a day! 500 unique visitors a day after 2 months of blogging is unheard of in this industry. David Wood has reached levels of MLM Success that very few have ever seen. He has sponsored over 2000 people in less than 2 years.

It was obvious that this guy knew what he was doing so I bought his training program without hesitation and now I have several keywords on the front page of Google. Those keywords are driving tons and tons of targeted traffic to my blog which convert into leads which convert into business partners. Not a bad formula in my opinion!

I strongly recommend that you take a look at the Perpetual Funnel System if you are serious about internet marketing and building your business online. Using the strategies that I learned I drive targeted traffic towards my blog which has definitely helped me reach new levels of MLM success!


ANYONE Can Have MLM Success

I am thankful that I finally tapped into the right resources and applied what I learned because now I can say that I have reached MLM success! I have reached the Director level in my primary business and I'm not stopping there. I know of several others that have used the exact tools mentioned above to make full-time incomes online and I also know several others that are still trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle together.

The key to being successful in this industry is consistent daily action. Once you find out what works continue to do that over and over and over again. The people that fail in this industry get burned out after trying for 2-weeks. I hate to break the news to you but building a successful business takes more than two weeks!

I offer a free network marketing training course for anyone that opts in to my blog. I have recorded over 3 hours worth of videos detailing exactly how I built a very successful online business in less than 3 months and its yours for free if you want it.

My best piece of advice is to listen to those that are being successful. Study them, learn from them and do what they are doing. There is no point in trying to reinvent the wheel.

Cheers to your MLM Success and finding financial freedom! Don't ever give up on your dreams.
mlm success

Empower Network



Network Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment