Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How To "Fast Start" Your TriVita Business

How to "Fast Start" Your TriVita Business

Our society is a very fast paced society and individuals rarely take time to "stop and smell the roses." One of my favorite places to visit is Italy because the speed of life is so sloooooow. Unfortunately, I don't live in Italy and neither do a lot of my Affiliates so below are 3 easy steps to follow to "Fast Start" your TriVita business.


3 Steps To Starting a Successful TriVita Business



Step 1: Make sure that always listen to the training calls every week. These calls are designed to help you grow your business. One of the things that I learned very early on in my life is that if I want to be successful at something I need to find someone that has already achieved what I want to achieve. Once I find that individual I study them and I do what they do. There is no point in trying to reinvent the wheel.

These calls will provide you with updates, training, business information and success stories that you can use to your benefit to build your business. The key is to take what you learn and take action! Have you ever heard the saying, "action takers are money makers?"

If you are on my TriVita team you should be listening to the Saturday morning Team Call every single week! If you can't make the live call you should certainly find time to listen to the recording.

TriVita also hosts a Tuesday Evening Live Training Series. During these calls you can hear from TriVita's corporate staff, engaging guest speakers and learn from successful TriVita Directors.

Step 2: TriVita offers some of the best health and wellness products on the marketplace including Nopalea. The first thing that I do when I step into my kitchen every morning is drink 3 oz of Nopalea. I love the taste and I know that it is helping my body. You need to be a consumer of your products!

Do you have all of your bills set up on auto-pay through your bank? If you don't, you should! It's convenient and one less thing to worry about. The same thing goes for your monthly TriVita order. Get it set up on autoship by calling TriVita at 1-800-TriVita (874-8482).

**In order to make any commissions at the 2-star level and below you need a minimum monthly order of $39.99 (40 points) every month.

Step 3: Purchase Nopalea customer "Bundles" every month. There are three customers in each bundle and you get monthly commissions of their orders. It's a very unique business model and this is a VERY important step in building a business. There is not a business in this world that would survive without customers.


Consistent Action Builds Your TriVita Business



Trust me when I say that I have seen a lot of different business models (both online and offline). The TriVita co-op advertising model is one of the best that I have ever seen and that is why I chose to start my TriVita business.

Whether you are looking to make a little extra income or if you want to have a full-time business I would strongly suggest that you take a look at the TriVita business opportunity. I count my blessings every single day that I signed up a FREE TriVita Affiliate and started building my business.

Take daily consistent action and you will be amazed at how you can build a business. Follow the three steps outlined above and watch the results...you will be amazed!

“Don't wait. The time will never be just right.” - Napolean Hill




No comments:

Post a Comment